-----Original Message-----
From: Gonz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 11:32 AM

frank theriault wrote:

> And, to find that you mention me in the same sentence as him is an
> (undeserved) honour.  Funny, but my roomate made an offhand comment
> about me being like the "Miles Davis of photographers" - again
> undeserved - but I knew what she meant.  I've thought that what I do
> is sort of like jazz - improvising and interpreting, but I like the
> Woody Guthrie thought about as much, because of the human element of it.
>
> Anyway, thanks.  And, as for mentioning me in the same breath as Shel,
> well, I'll talk to you later about ~that~ one!  <vbg>

Don't be so modest Frank.  Everyone on this list likes your work.  I
just wish I could go to GFM to see some of it in person, and the person
behind it.  :)

rg

Frank takes photos?!!!!  I really should pay attention to this list :-)

I enjoy his photos too.  But I am really drawn to the personna.  Likewise
all the other PDMLers I hope to see at GFMtn.

I just hope people remember who I am,

César
Panama City, Florida

P.S.  Pity I do not have time to comment on all the photos...  Even this
weekend will leave me no time to myself...