Scott Cassel posted:
> If I got a set of screw mount auto extension tubes, would that work with the
K1000 and the
screw mount Takumars if I just put the K Mount Adaptor on the part of the tubes
that
connect to the camera?

Yes, you can -- I have done exactly this with my father's extension tubes and
screw-mount lens, and the K1000 I had at the time.

> Lastly, what about using my screw mount Takumar's with a reverser ring?  If
the ring was a
screw mount, would I be able to use the K mount adaptor on it?  And vice versa -
 if the
reverser fitted the K mount, could I use the K mount adaptor on the opposite
end to
connect the screw mount adaptors?

I once found a screwmount reverser ring going really cheap, and I have used
that with the K mount adapter also.
However, my father has since purchased a K1000 and now has my screwmount-to-K
adapter, so it's been a while ... (and I can no longer reverse my lenses).

Hope this helps.

ERN