Hi All,

I have a request for anyone attending GFM and who would like to receive a
pot of genuine Frank Cooper's Oxford Marmalade as a gratuity for the
following:

I would like to buy 3 very simple items, namely some steel insulated
Thermos bottles of the kind I can't get in the UK. I have found a store
that has them all in stock and will do FedEx or UPS 2-day or even
overnight shipping (I know it's a holiday weekend in the USA). The three
items come to about 85 bucks plus shipping, so it's going to be over $100
or so.

I daren't ask the people that have so generously donated their time and
space already, and this does involve going to a web site and ordering
using a debit or credit card.

If anyone would like to help me out, I would of course be very grateful,
and will reimburse, in cash, in full at GFM, *plus* a star prize of a jar
of marmalade. Stop laughing.

Please contact me off list at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks,