On 30/5/04, 30,000 BAGS, discombobulated, offered:

>btw, Mr Cottrell, the photo that tom posted of that stuff that APPEARED to
>be mine?  Well, UNDERNEATH it all, was a number of boxes (almost as many as
>mine!) that I noticed, were addressed to "Cotty" and "Steve Cottrell", so
>there!

Never.

Glad you made it one piece. I'm chomping at the bit here, it's starting
to get exciting. You should see the pile of crap that I have on the
living room floor *here* that's got to come with me. Can't photograph it
because it would spoil the surprises - a few presents.

>(who is staying BEHIND the lens until she looks a bit more like a PERSON and
>a bit less like a zombie).

...so that's in like a few year's time?

<ducking>

Cheers,