Bill Kane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>    I was thinking about getting an everready case for my LX . . . I
> usually only use the bottom half of the case . . . but want to use it
> with the Grip.  Does anyone know for sure if there are cutouts in the
> case for the LX for the grip?   If there aren't, then it probably isn't
> worth the $75 US that B&H charges for it new.

Well, the standard soft everready case, of which I have a sample right
here, does not have cutouts for anything but the strap lugs.  If one
exists, that fits the camera with grip "B" and winder, I'd love to
hear about it.  Anyone?

-tih
--
The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them.