frank

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<snip>

I'll see you, frank, and you, Cotty, and everyone else on Friday afternoon.
(I am guessing I'll be too pooped on Thursday night to travel up the mountain
then).

Marnie aka Doe :-)

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines