Harry Baughman wrote:

> yes . she a few days ago and  said she found someone to do it.

        Your lucky day  :^)

        as in my earlier post, I would have done a non-complicated
        roll of 24 in such a situation - but they would need to also
        foot the film & processing costs. Roughly $2/frame shot w/
        4x6 proofs only. At least $50 must find it's way into my pocket
        from a shoot like this. They are buying my skills, knowledge
        and equipment. Of course, this shouldn't take more than ~1/2hr
        or so and the distance is short.

        As you learned, these are usually someone wanting something
        "on the cheap". I don't get too much of this sort of thing
        but an example is in my portraits section of my website URL'ed
        in the .sig below. Go to the "People Who Have Stood Still for
        Lens" part and look for the "anti-glamour senior portrait" of
        Katherine. The fringe benefits of this shoot were that it was
        also much fun and Mom ordered quite a good number of reprints
        of about 6 different frames.

        Bill