Arrived safely in Jamaica yesterday evening with all family members & luggage
safely accounted for.
Several of you were kind enough to express hopes that my father's surgery
would go well -- he is in very good spirits, his doctor is pleased with him,
and he is in the process of learning to use his new hip. Perhaps when he is
back on his feet he'll be able to submit to the PUG again.
We appreciate your good wishes.
I hope to keep up with the list (despite having to borrow a computer and use
dialup) as I don't want to miss anything that's posted about the weekend!
To those of you who are going to the mountain, travel safely and have a great
time!

ERN