> The approach to write the number of roll instead of
> the frame, works better
> if you use 18 frames of a roll and 20 days pass
> until your next shooting
> session. You can also loose the notebook paper where
> you wrote down the
> frame numbers.

Why write it on notebook paper, when you have a film
canister to write on. You could even write it on the
outside of the roll. You could write it all over your
face if you really needed to.

> You don't have to remember nothing.
> You take the roll and
> look at the number wrote in the canister.

What ---- (forgot the name) is trying to say is that
it doesn't matter what number you write down, the
memory number or the frame number. You just don't get
it, do you. I think he is saying that you could just
input the frame number and it would wind to the
desired frame.

 You dial
> that memory and the
> camera goes automatically to the appropiate frame.

And what if you wrote 15 instead of 14? Wouldn't
matter so much if this was the frame number. You would
lose one photo. But if it was the memory number, you
would be stuffed.

> The reset function works when you want to develop
> the roll in the middle of
> it and use the memory for another roll.

Well, you wouldn't need the reset button if you were
only inputting the frame number, would you. And how do
you know it's not going to reset all your memories
(i.e. 1 to 200).

Well, I've had my rant now.

Jody (AKA Grumpy Smurf).