How awful for you guys. Me? I been there and came home again, I have to work at my volunteer job in the morning. Bill has PDML Central set up waiting for the rush. The Pentax Rep has toys for everyone to play with. The program will be excellent. The weather is georgeous. It looks like this will be a wonderful place to be this weekend. Folks will start arriving tomorrow though the program does not actually start until Friday evening. Wish everyone could be there.