I pretty much agree with Frits ... a tighter crop, focusing more on the
deck and the table, getting rid of the grass, would make this pic a lot
more special.  I can go either way with the legs ...

http://home.earthlink.net/~digisnaps/table-on-deck.jpg

Shel Belinkoff

couldn't see the legs of the table. If they were not visible, the table top
would float on the deck and would add to the mystique. Also the grass could
be cropped out I think.