On 4 Jun 2004 at 10:06, Norm Baugher wrote:

> I'm left eyed dominant as well, as I found to my surprise, never even
> noticed it. I'm curious if it's 50/50 or is it predominately right-eyed?
> Norm

I don't know about the norm (har) but I was very right eye/right hand dominant
until I suffered lens damage a few years back which made accurate focussing
impossible. The switch to the left eye was difficult, it even upset my
compositional skill but now it feels quite normal.

Out of interest the following article tends to dispel the concept of eye
dominance:

http://journalofvision.org/2/7/326/

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998