Hi Lasse,
I almost responded to this post as well, because I thought it was very
mean spiritied. But I suspect that Raimo misinterpreted something or was
trying to be humorous. I don't think he meant to offend Jody, who is
always very civil and responsible. He may have confused her with someone
else who was writing under the same topic head and was quite
contentious. In any case, I think this was a misunderstanding, and
neither Raimo nor Jody should take any offense at what was said. To all
who celebrate a holiday today, have a happy one.
Paul Stenquist