Norm Baugher wrote:
> I'm left eyed dominant as well, as I found to my surprise, never even
> noticed it. I'm curious if it's 50/50 or is it predominately right-eyed?

I'm left-eyed, mostly left-handed, more or less right-footed, and
have mixed hemisphere-dominance (which means that despite what my
friends say, I'm mentally balanced -- ha!).

That article that says eye dominance depends on position and
magnification probably explains why I _occasionally_ notice
that I'm relying more on my right eye, but most of the time
it's my left.  My vision is also slightly better in my left
eye than in my right.  Cameras, telescopes, microscopes, door
peepholes -- all for my left eye.

To allow myself a digression ...

Handedness is a more interesting matter for me.  For some of
the things one would use to quickly test handedness, I am
very strongly a southpaw, but for others I am right-handed,
and for a few things I am ambidextrous.  For handwriting, I
am so sharply left-handed that watching right-handed people
write looks funny to me.  I'm similarly left-handed using a
soldering iron or a toothbrush, but use a hairbrush or a snow
shovel right-handed.  I still occasionally find myself
wishing for a left-handed numeric keypad on a computer
keyboard, or a left-handed microwave oven, but I cope.  And
I just realized y'all probably don't want to read the next
seventy lines about my confused handedness in sports and
music, so I'll cut that part and save it to post somewhere
else, like perhaps my blog.

                                        -- Glenn