Am I eligible for the contest?

-frank

From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Back home again
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 20:54:56 -0400

There will be a prize for anyone who can identify Frank in that image.

--

Bill Owens wrote:
Just got home from a fantastic weekend with PDML'ers on Grandfather
Mountain. There will be more later (we're exhausted) and I'm sure over the
next few days more attendees will be signing on with comments. We have to
unpack, but here is a link to yesterday's group photo.

http://groups.msn.com/BillOwensPhotos/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=80

Bill

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines