I've taken a lot of photos in the last three weeks.  Many more than usual
with a ten day family vacation and GFM tacked on the end.
I don't know where to start sorting them and editing them and getting them
online and AHHHHH!

I worked out that I shot about 350 frames at GFM on slide, Tri-X, Plus-X,
Gold 100, Fuji 800, and Compact Flash.  The film went in today.  CDs will
come with the prints.

I shot about 250 shots at Disney and another 24 at St. Augustine.

I'm probably just tired but it seems like too much right now...

I need to buy a lens to get my mind off all this...

Anybody want to link me to a good tripod going cheaply on ebay?

Cory
Somebody please get Doug some of "them French Fried taters"

---