Hi,

People who write much prettier than me have said what a great time they had at GFM, what a great group PDML is, what a pleasure it was to meet so many of us, etc. etc. I'll merely echo those comments.

I do want to explicitly thank Mark Roberts for driving me from Pittsburgh to NC (and back), for keeping me overnight twice at his friend's cabin near West Jefferson NC, for showing great hospitality in having me stay over last night at his place in Pittsburgh, for introducing me to his beautiful SO, Lisa, for taking me out to a lovely dinner last night, and for stimulating conversation on two very long drives.

Thanks, Mark, for everything.

Also, while in "thank you", mode, Thanks to Bill Owens for a place to sleep at PDML Central, for a great chili dinner, a great breakfast, great homebrew beer, lots of coffee in the morning, and for introducing me to his lovely wife Phyllis.

GFM wouldn't have been what it was without you, Bill.  Thanks.

Okay, back to your regulary scheduled programming...

thanks,
frank

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines