On Jun 9, 2004, at 12:54 PM, Joseph Tainter wrote:

I can't think of a better place to turn than the diverse wisdom and experience of this august group. My office is shopping for a new copier. Does anyone know of web sites that contain user reviews and/or durability statistics? I tried searching but turned up nothing.

Nope, but you just reminded me of a Photoshop technique that was published in Computer Arts magazine a couple of months ago. The author said that the best way to get the effect they wanted was to print the photo, run it through a photocopier or a fax machine then scan it back in.

I wonder if Photoshop 9 will come with a photocopy filter :)

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/