> Yes Amita it was Domke. It is called the Outpack and I just
> bought a used one
> about three weeks ago. I always loved this camera bag and
> wanted one but they
> were very expensive. I found one used in mint condition.
> They're quite large
> but they hold a lot of gear. I like the drawer-type
> compartments, perfect for
> mid-size prime lenses. The large compartment in the middle
> holds my 400/5.6...
> After buying it, I'm considering selling my lowepro Nature
> Treker... Vic

Thanks, Vic! It looks like the Domke Armadillo was an update on the
Outpack design. Could you please tell me the dimensions of the Outpack?
If it's too tall for me to carry comfortably, there's no point in my
lusting after it. :) I found a guy out in CA who has an Armadillo to
sell, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

In the meantime, I am heading back to B&H today to look at the Lowepro
Trim Trekker as a replacement for my Micro Trekker 200.

Amita