On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 21:53:11 +1000, David Nelson wrote:

>Someone (with 0 feedback) has just listed an 'MZ-D' on eBay. Photos and
>info in the ad are straight from an old dpreview news article. The MZ-D
>(I *think* this was never an official name - it was an unnamed
>prototype) was pentax's early attempt at a DSLR - a full frame 6mp based
>around the MZ-S, deemed unproducable after a while.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3820736785
>
>I dare a PDMLer to bid q-:

I don't think I'll bid, but I have asked if the camera comes with the
instruction manual and firewire cable.  It will be interesting to see
if he replies.  It's only a 3 day auction so there's not a lot of time
to get the auction cancelled before someone actually buys it!

Mind you if it was real I'd think about it.

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon