Hi!

This could be entitled "Why I hate autofocus", there are lots of technical
"difficulties", with this shot
it's not good enough for a print or for the PUG but I though it was amusing.  Anyone
who would like
an explanation can ask for it.  Comments welcome.

http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PAW_--_Moose.html

Fascinating. The moose looks almost as if he or she was drawn into the frame afterwards...

You focused on something way in front of the animal. Probably some bright leave on the dark background. It happens very often with me too. In situations such as this manual focus would work. The alternative is focusing, verifying, letting your finger off the button, repeating until verifying yields result to your liking. This many times results in lost opportunity.

You almost make me want to sell my MZ-6... <g>

Boris