In a message dated 6/10/2004 4:40:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Nice snaps Marnie! Almost puts all of you in my own backyard :) Priceless
capture of Bill Owens too.. Btw, what lens were you using for the third and
fourth shots on page 1? Interesting bokeh

Regards,
Ryan
------
Canon glass.

Not helpful, see? No, actually, now that I think about it might have been the
Tamron 70-300 with a macro function (which I didn't use). I had the same lens
when I had the ZX-5n and wanted it again. Actually, I am not sure, I kept
switching lenses, it may have been Canon glass. But I had it on quite a bit
during the weekend. Left it on all one day.

Anyway, I do recommend that one. I really like it.

Marnie aka Doe