Tom,
They were great shots of an event that took place in your town. I was pleased to see them, not for what was pictured, but for how well they were executed. We've seen numerous pics of anti-war demonstrations and have taken them for what they were: pictures of an event. Please don't refrain from posting good shots. If some list members can't be adult enough to look at them with an apolitical eye, we'll all just have to expand our kill files.
Paul