Love the photos. Great series on the climb.

On Jun 11, 2004, at 7:13 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:

Arturo Medina-Chavez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mark Roberts wrote:
If you'd like to skip the lengthy, rambling text and just look at the
photos, go here: http://www.robertstech.com/temp/pages/0522.htm

I really want to see Mark's chronicle and pics, but when using
        Netscape 7.1, it times out
        with IE 6, I get "The page cannot be displayed"

I remember this was mentioned before but I don't think a solution was
mentioned.

Turns out my web host has some IP ranges blocked at *his* firewall, even
for web connections, due to Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. If you're
in one of these ranges I think you're out of luck.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing