Ryan,

Thanks for the comments.  I suspect if you hung around the lion area
for quite a while perhaps you would get a better shot.  They don't
seem like they like to move around too much.  I was shooting with the
longest lens I have (K 300/4) and there were some guys there with some
real bazookas - maybe they had better luck.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed viewing - I had a great time taking them.

--
Best regards,
Bruce