On 11/6/04, GONZ, discombobulated, offered:

>Great snaps Cotty.  Love the one with the "alien" and the bridge.
>You're commentary made my laugh, you are a natural comedian.  Looks like
>you guys had a lot of fun.  Are you doing it next year again?

Thanks. I just think that sometimes we take things too seriously. I like
it when I laugh so I figure what the heck.

I'd love to do it again next year, although I might just arrange a
different format, involving my own transport and slower agenda. Cost will
decide it for me.

best

Cheers,
  Cotty