Hi all.

This is sort of a Part Deux from the Quick Prints thread from last month.

I have been experimenting with some digital kiosk's in the area but was not to happy
with
them.Images
were "ok" but not great.
One of my managers said he had good results from Future Shop's digital prints.
Sooo i sent in the same files i was not happy with from Shoppers Drug Mart and in 3
days
my prints
were mailed back using Kodak Gold paper and WOWWWWW.The results were fantastic.Even
fixed
up
one i had to 95% and made it look great.(they were 4x6 and 5x7's)

Sid e by side comparison,the difference was very evident.

I went one step further and did a few 8x10's this week and bada bing,they came back
great
to.

Files can be emailed and its about 3 day turnaround by Express post in Canada.

My printers have been idle the last 2 weeks.:-)

Just thought i'd pass that along incase someone was looking for a place.

Dave Brooks