If we put "GFM" in the subject line, anyone could just filter off the stuff into a folder for future viewing. At this point, it seems that pretty much all the GFM threads are regarding photos of the event, anyway.

Maybe someone has a better was of identifying such posts with GFM photos.

regards,
frank

From: "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Suggestion re GFM photos
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:57:27 +0300

Hi all you GFM visitors.

I was thinking....
While I didn't go to GFM I still would like to see what was photographically produced during your stay.
Many links have already been posted and I've seen some of it. New links and pictures will be uploaded.
I've been trying to tidy up my overflowed Pentax folder and guess I already missed a few picture links along the way.
Now, do you think that you or someone who will be following the GFM picture links more closely, would be able to gather both previous as well as future GFM picture links under an easily identifiable subject line? One that could be updatet as you go along posting new links.
It would be a whole lot easier for us who didn't go, but still would like to see your photos.

Thanks,
Lasse

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines