Thanks, to you and all the rest of you who have taken the time to comment.

Because of Shawns use of my email address I will be quite for a while. With the kids I don´t have much time anyway. But to those who are uncertain of what was me, I never use a space between the g and the T in the signature.

DagT

PS: Yes, I´m sorry, I do have a problem with Neanderthal brutes using height and weight to support the arguments, so I guess it is partially my own fault.