Hi Frantisek
Unlikely, the uncompressed JPG's where around 700 to 1200KB in size and what
really makes me wonder is the slight violet
color of the artifacts on black and white prints and it's mostly on larger
areas of grey and on the skin of
persons. Really annoying, I ordered over 40 enlargements and over 30 was
rubbish. There is no use in giving
them a call, I tried it before to get some general information about maximum
enlargement sizes to no avail.
I really start hating that "digital photography" thing.

I will forget all the computer afterwork and only order unmanipulated
enlargements from the negatives as before,
that gives me forseeable results at least and I can live with my shooting
shortcomings.

greetings
Markus