Cotty wrote:

On 13/6/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED], discombobulated, offered:

That D60 looks like a bloody tank next too an *ist D. I hadn't realised the size difference was so much....

Cheers

Shaun

Hmmm. The size difference is exaggerated on three counts:

1. The D60 has a Smegma 14mm 2.8 wedged on the front - that is a very big
optic, as anyone who went to GFM will attest.

2. The D60 has a tripod baseplate bolted underneath it that gives it a 1/
4" lift - like high heels on an already hefty lass.

3. the D60 has a battery grip attached, the *ist D does not.

Other than that, what have the Romans ever done for us!

Well, let's see,,,

When ordering five beers, all you have to do is raise TWO fingers, right?

Like,  "V" !

But, be careful with which way your palm is facing, from what I hear... ;¬P

Cheers y'rself!  --  keith

Cheers, Cotty