Hey gang, had to share..

Gotta help with my photo career , no?

Got mixed reviews in papers but wow - two thumbs
up from the TV guys EBERT AND ROPER!

Here is a thing I slapped quickly together for my
Scrabble friends -
IN the film, they used a few pictures I put
together on a borrowed camera when Joe Edley came
to Washington Square park
(rare occurrence)

so this is called Friday in the Park with Joel.
Shot the snaps with
the ME and a throwaway MAX.  Scanned at 72 and
didn't adjust much except took a white
blotch out from behind Jim Neuberger's head.  The
4 shots were scanned as one image.

I send this earlier and it never bounced back to
me as mail - forgive me
if it is a duplicate.  MIGHT get another GFM pic
or two up later.

http://users.rcn.com/annsan/fridayintheparkwithjoel.jpg

If your curiosity is peaked as to who is who this
is what I posted to the CGP list.
There was a stump the experts promotion for the
film in the park which is about the
only thing that could get G.I. down here.

Top right - Aldo checks out Joel's game with
Marlon

Top left - Jim Neuberger stopped by on way to the
WORD WARS opening -
           and gets suckered into a game. Stefan
"book boy' Fatsis checks
           out another match.  I dunno who the
fella is he is watching :(

Bottom left - the 3 I know - Dan Wachtell watches
Marlon - WW director Eric Chaikin on
              phone in the background.  The young
man behind Dan was one of
              the Word War's crew who was a real
sweetie but i don't now his name.

              I think the guy on the far right in
that snap is the one who gave
              the guys an easy anagram and split
when they got it almost before he
              finished reading off the letters.

Bottom right - if you don't know, you might not be
a tournament Scrabble player :)

PDML - actually if you don't know you cant read -
since his
handle is on his shirt :)

Marlon camped out in my living room for the
opening in NY at the Cinema Village.

Gleefully yours,
annsan