Ann posted:
> Ern - so glad to hear that he is well and has such
> good taste in cameras too!
>
> Hope you can make it to you know where next year.
>
> Best,
> annsan

Ann -- I hope so too.
BTW I was the one who originally bought him a K1000. :-)
He was a non-Pentax screw-mount user from way back, and I originally got into
Pentax to have access to his lenses. Rather more recently he decided to buy
something "more modern" so I recommended the K1000 (his first Pentax) and gave
him my screw-mount to bayonet adapter. I guess he and I have been begging,
borrowing and stealing gear from each other for thirty-odd years now. :-)
Thanks for your message.
E.R.N.