On 04.6.13 6:43 PM, "Jim Apilado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was reading the travel section in my Sunday paper.  The writer suggested
> that visitors to Tokyo should visit the Pentax Forum.  What is this?

Pentax Forum is a place where you can see, touch and operate all current
products including cameras and lenses.  You can also obtain a quick
diagnosis of trouble and often get service right on the spot.  It also has
galleries.

Years ago, when I was still in Japan, it was a fun place with much more
Pentax "contents" such as Pentax history and some of the old products etc.
They may also be selling some Pentax merchandises as well.  It is housed in
a very modern building.

Cheers,

Ken