I think this just end up as... (rolling drum) getting the proper tool for
the proper job...

Well all go ahead try to get nails down in with a 5 speed, 12Hrs autonomy,
fast charge, 10000lbs/torque, weighting 5grams, electrinc screw driver with
build in magnet and flash light and aiming device.

Ill just get a hammer.

Please...
Philippe

> Hello
> Dear Doug,
> you write :
> >By your logic, this makes the F5 suck, because using
> > even the special setting, it will only sync up to 1/3000sec, and it
won't
> > sync at all on an RTF, because it doesn't have one.
.... SNIP BLA BLA BLA SNIP ....