In a message dated 6/15/2004 8:44:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi all
I just received a Vosonic VP300 X-drive Pro Image Tank with 9.5mm 2?" 40GB
HD and MP3 Player.
It accepts eight different RAM cards, so I can use it for my future *ist
D/Baby *ist D as well as most other cameras.
It's very nice - looks like it's very good quality.
The small bag, that goes with it, is only missing a belt clip, so I can
access it fast, to empty the card, while I am shooting away, using a spare
card.

If I shoot jpegs, I can shoot 15.000 photographs and still have enough space
for a thousand songs in MP3 format, before I have to go back to my
computer!!

And it didn't cost much more that one 1GB CF card!

Jens Bladt
I got one for pretty much the same reasons (although I am not sure it is the
same version you have), and I like it. Costs me less than buying a 1 gig CF
and I found it handy at GFM. Of course, the first time it was in my car when I
needed it, so the second time I had it in my camera bag.

I copy the pics on it to my computer, but I am not deleting them from it
until I back them up from my computer. So it makes good temporary backup storage,
as well.

Marnie aka Doe :-)