Got back a coupla rolls o' colour today. These are all the arm's length self-portraits plus vicitm(s). None left out, no cropping:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=405579

Now ~that's~ photography, as well as art!  How could they not be?  <vbg>

I'll scan some more non-self portraits later, and post later tonight or tomorrow. There may be more self-portraits plus victim(s) on yet-to-be developed rolls, I don't know. Hope you enjoy these!

BTW, all taken Saturday night.  That was a fun evening...

<vbg>

cheers,
frank

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines