In a message dated 4/16/2001 10:37:21 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Need your help again..
>  When I sold one of my Super Programs, a few months
>  ago, I let the manual go with it. A couple of times
>  since I've wished I had another to aid my failing
>  memory.
>  I presently have no unanswered question about it's
>  operation, but would like one around in case. Also, if
>  I should decide to recycle another Super Program, a
>  manual might help the buyer.
>  If anyone knows of a sight I might reference or has an
>  extra for sale, pls post to the list.
>  Thanx,
>  Jack

You're in luck! Send me a 5x7 SSAE with adequate postage affixed and I will
return same with a Super Program manual enclosed. My Super Program died
quietly ten years ago, but I still have the manual.
Ed Matthew
6357 N. Central
Indianapolis  IN  46220.

Regards,