Hi!

CW> Does anyone know anything about this lens.  Is it worth buying.

My co-worker has it. I used it once or twice having borrowed it from
him...

I cannot say much about it except that it did work properly with my
MZ-6. That is AF focused and exposure was correct. I cannot say how
old is this design, so perhaps it could have compatibility problems
with other AF bodies. Worth check I suppose.

I used it to shoot basketball games, so I could say that for that
purpose it is quite fine. Fast enough for AF to work and long enough
for some shots...

Not much, but that's what I have.

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])