-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Reese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 8:39 AM
¡

My thoughts on a few of the people I met at GFM:

<snip>
Cesar - a great guy once you get past his peculiar LX fetish. His mission in
life seems to be gathering every LX ever made and performing some weird
Frankenlizard experiments on them. I hope he's successful in his quest to
invent a lens with a vertically slit aperture to match. I did notice a
frightening gleam in his eyes when he handled those 6x7 beasts. I wonder if
the owners were able to clean off the drool marks.

<snip>

I wish I could have gotten to know you all better. I'm already looking
forward to next year.

Tom Reese