P&S Digital are pretty much generic. Many of the companies sell each others cameras with just a sightly different case on it. Some are made by companies who do not put their name on them at all but only sell them through 3rd party (quite often big name) vendors.

--

Jens Bladt wrote:

I have read that a great many digital cameras are of Sanyo origin...

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: Sylwester Pietrzyk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sendt: 16. juni 2004 16:50 Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Emne: Re: Casio/Pentax