Fra: alex wetmore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 18. juni 2004 19:21
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Any compact digitals with wide-angle lenses?

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Chaso DeChaso wrote:
> Are there any compact digital point-and-shoots that
> have a wide-angle lens?  It seems most are around
> 35-to-something or 38-to-something, equivalent.

How compact?

Nikon's 5000 had a 28mm equivelent lens.  I don't know what the
followup model is called (5400 maybe?), but I think it has the same
lens.

I haven't found any pocketable digital compacts with a 28mm wide angle
lens since my old (and sadly now dead) Canon Powershot from many years
ago.  That was a 1.3mp camera though and very limited compared to
modern models.

alex