César said:
> That was great to look at.  I really got a kick out of seeing the tiled
> floors and the mosquito netting.  Reminds me of Honduras.
>
> I do remember feeling rather grown up when we visited and my mother no
> longer bothered putting up a mosquito net for us.
>
> It was interesting introducing my girlfriend, at the time, to mosquito
> netting.  Especially when I used the flashlight during the night to show her
> what was out there :-)

We bought two nets here and took them with us (one for each child) since my
mother said she had no idea what had become of the net I used to use sometimes
when I was small. Grant and I took our chances with no net, but we did use a
candle.
The poor kids were covered with bites from the second day. They were wearing
repellent armbands during the daytime but after a while those didn't seem to
help any more.
They seem to have recovered from the ordeal though.

ERN