I too have one of these Yashica 'Electro 35' cameras.  Not an awfully bad camera.  I
got mine for about $3 US at a garage sale.  However, it is no Spotmatic work-alike,
look-alike, or anything-else-alike.  The lens is fixed, there is no depth of field
preview and (of course) no mirror to lock up.  There is also no meter to look at, nor
is there a battery check feature.  The battery, now there is another problem.  It
takes a 5.6 volt Mercury cell.  Not all that easy to find these days.

Bill O'Neill