Tea, Earl Grey, Hot, a classic. No milk, no sugar. A very good drink, surprisingly so on those steamy hot Oklahoma summer days.

The stores here locally stock a fairly wide variety of teas, considering how much of the US equates "tea" with "instant" and "iced". I've developed a fondness for what is marketed here in the US as "English Breakfast" tea. A cup around 9:00 - 9:30AM fights off the mid-morning slump when I'm working.

Cotty's probably thinking, " And the Bloody Okie from Muskogee likes his Earl Grey straight! " :))

Pentax content: My son gave me his K1000 as he has decided to go all digital for his graphic art work. It was mine from about 5 years ago and has a 50mm 1.7M on it. I'd forgotten how nice that combination of equipment can be.

Mark Gosdin
Lemon is good in Pie, Cream is good in Coffee, Sugar is good for the Dentist!