yeah, which is time consuming, but still effective by the sound of it....

Cheers

Shaun

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Wow, $69 was a good deal. I think I'll buy a scanner, but money is the problem. I don't have any at the moment....

Cheers

Shaun

graywolf wrote:

By the time you pay someone to commercially scan 300-400 slides you will have more than paid for a very good film scanner, so you might as well bite the bullet and buy one for yourself. You might look for a good deal on a recently discontinued model. I got an band new HP S-20 for $69 that way a year ago. Found it when doing a Google search for film scanners.

The principle works, but bear in mind that the HP S20, if by that Graywolf means the HP Photosmart S20, scans mounted slides one at a time.

ERN