Anonio:

These are not my shots, but come from the Astonomy Picture of the Day site. I posted them because they are very good photographs, because the photographer showed his equipment and techniques, and because the mood seems similar to Jostein's Transit #2, although I liked Jostein's version better.

Antonio Aparicio wrote:

Danilel, wow - those are simply awesome. A different kind of pic form Josteins. Very very good - really get a sense of being in space by viewing them.