For sale:

Pentax SF1n, beautiful condition. I can't tell this one from new. Perfect working condition -- definitely a low-mileage body. Includes eyecup cover, hot shoe cover, cable release cover, along with everready case, strap and extra AA battery grip. Also includes original manual. Choice of SMC-F 50mm f/1.7 lens or SMC-F 28-80 zoom (the SMC one, not the Pentax F/Takumar F version), or both. I'll include a battery as well.

Price: $150 body alone, $180 with 50mm lens, $200 with 28-80, or $225 with both lenses. Or make me an offer.

Also for sale, a very pretty Voigtlander Perkeo I folder 120 camera, with the more desireable Color Skopar 80mm f/3.5 lens (a four-element, highly regarded design). I had this camera CLA'd last year. Bellows are fine. This model has no rangefinder or meter. Operating very well and takes beautiful images -- folds down into a size that's barely taller than a Kodak Retina. Includes most of the everready case (only missing the snap flap on the rear that holds it closed. But you may find it more pocketable without the case and with a strap that screws into the tripod socket.

Price: $75.

Joe --

Joe Wilensky
Staff Writer