First, I like what you've tried to do, juxtaposing the old relic with the
new office building.  From there the photo goes rapidly downhill.  The
tonality for B&W is terrible, the image is flat, not particularly sharp
(and, in this case, that's a detriment), lacking in detail, and poorly
composed.

The tree branches are useless, adding nothing to the photograph, and are
intrusive, diminishing your clever idea. There's no detail in the tire (or
whatever that blackish thing is) at the lower rightof this this old farm
implement.  The blades of grass just run together rather than showing
individual stalks, and the detail on the old machine is there but not
clearly discernable.

What kind of film did you use?  Who processed it?

How many other shots did you take of this scene?  How do the others look?
I'd suggest redoing this one, or going back and shooting at least an entire
roll or more from different angles, maybe at a different time of the day.
This looks like you saw something, jumped out of your car, walked over, and
made a quick snap or two.

I wish I could be more positive about this one, Dave.

Shel