i have Metz flashes 60CT2 #036574 and 45CT5 #065195 which required up
gradation as per Metz werke for certain systems like Pentax and
Contax/Yashica. During eighties such kits were being provided by Metz but at
that time i did not have the LX and C/Y gears to use with SCA 500C.
Unfortunately Metz and dealer/agent for Pakistan are now unable to upgrade
the flashes. I intend to use these workhorses for Pentax LX/ZX5 with SCA 372
and for C/Y AX/103P with SCA 380. Seeking guidance/advice from my Pentax
colleagues if such kit was installed by a member and still this job is being
carried out by a techanician in their vicinity
Gill